500 ml milk
1 cup condensed milk
6 chikoo, reed with some milk (smooth puree using about 3-4 tbsp milk)
1 tbsp ghee
3 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp chopped nuts for garnish (cahsew and almonds)
1 tbsp raisins
1/4 tsp cardamom pwd
* In a pan put milk and heat, not boil.
* Add the condensed milk and bring to a boil and let it reduce a little.
* Add the chikoo puree and mix well.
* Add the sugar and ghee.
* Keep stirring the mixture for 7-8 min.
* When it starts leaving the sides of the pan it is ready.
* Take it off the fire and add the nuts and raisins.
* Also add the cardamom owd and mix well.
* Can be served hot or cold. Enjoy!!!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I am a