Thursday, May 8, 2014

Junior's Joy Box from Domino's

Since my princess is going to go away to her grandparent's in two days, so i thought she deserved a treat. Hence i ordered the newly launched Junior's Joy Box from Domino's.

The Junior's Joy Box from DOMINO'S
First look of the box, it looked very colorful and attractive for a kid. And it had some pretty caricatures on top. And it came with a Mango beverage and a toy, Sponge Bob Square Pants.

The Joy Box from inside
 My princess finished all of it and said that it tasted divine. I agree with her although i didn't taste it, just smelled and looked at it.
Cheesy Pizza sticks, Garlic bread stick, Custard Pizza Stick
 So if i had to give a rating, i would give it a score of 4.5/5.
Sponge Bob ready to devour the Custard Pizza Stick

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I�m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You�re wonderful! Thanks! xrumer Clicking Here

Unknown said...

I precisely needed to appreciate you once again. I am not sure the things that I would�ve gone through without these tips shown by you about that subject. It actually was an absolute frustrating dilemma in my circumstances, however , taking note of the professional technique you solved it took me to weep over contentment. Now i am grateful for your assistance as well as believe you find out what a powerful job that you are providing training many people using your website. Most likely you have never got to know all of us. [Reply] visit this page

Powered By Blogger

MY SNAPS